Everyone can create an app using the loklak_wok_android libraries. We now have an Android Tweet Search App, that fetches results using the TwitterScraper class.
Check out the code: https://github.com/loklak/LoklakAndroidApp
- Devices running Android-KitKat 4.4 or greater are supported.
- Android Studio
- Download and setup Android Studio
- Clone/ download this project. Cloning is recommended if you plan to contribute
- Navigate to the directory where you saved this project and select the root folder ,and hit OK.
- Wait for Android Studio to build the project with Gradle.
- Once the build is complete, you can start playing around!
- You can test it by running it on either a real device or an emulated one by going to Run>Run ‘app’ or presing the Run icon in the toolbar.
Watch out for the WiFi! This App only operates under WiFi